Monday, December 1, 2008

To Mr. Mel Guymon from Xavier

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 02:45:26 -0800 (PST)

logo_icon

When I first joined Lively it was simply out of curiosity to see what a Virtual World was all about. I'd previously been rather sceptical about the whole VW scene, as I thought this in general was mostly a playground for horny teenagers and computer geeks. My main reason for trying out Lively was the Google label, as I considered - and still do consider - Google as a mature and decent company and that a Google approval would keep this VW "cleaner" than other VW sites.

I'm happy to say that my expectations were fullfilled, and even more so. I've made many new friends from different countries, and I know that they all are as satisfied as I am that Lively showed itself to be a family-friendly and clean site. In addition to that, Lively has very low entrance barriers and can be used by everyone with any interest in making new friends - without any need for training or computer proficiency.

Other users have their own reasons to appeal for Lively's survival - a.o. the unique possibility for artistical creativity within a VW framework. We have all our reasons to ask for Google to keep up their image as a responsible company. My Lively friends are all intelligent and serious people who deserve both Google's respect and to be heard through their appeals. I join their united voice in this appeal to Google to do the correct thing - Let Lively Live !!

Xavier

No comments: