Monday, December 1, 2008

To Mr. Mel Guymon from Cláudia

Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 11:58:52 -0800 (PST)

To
Mel Guymon
Head of 3D Operations
Google Inc.

Dear Mr. Guymon,

I never before spent many time in a online chat! Never had really liked it! When I knew about Lively, I tried it and I must confess that my first impression was not very nice, because of some people, specially men, that were there just to flirt and other things less moral! But when I heard there, that Google was making an effort to "clean" Lively from that kind of people, I thought i should give another chance..And i'm glad I did!!!

I live in Portugal, can't travel too much, don't have time to make new friends... well didn't had! Cause now I believe I found some good friends from around the world, that in other way i wouldn't met! In an friendly environment that you kindly provide us for 5 months... Just five... :(

And sundenly the announcement that Lively was closing doors, deleting our beloved rooms, One of mine took me more then 5 days making it..I really love it!! you should go visit, mine and the other wonderfull rooms that we, Livelyzens, build with love and care, thinking that we could spent good time with friends there.. And now, we must find a new home... But there's no other like Lively!!!

Please, I know the World has higher issues then one "insignificant" 3D Chat. Issues like ecomomic crisis, reducing employees, etc.. But its not money that makes the world go around, is Love, Friendship, Compassion, Care, Respect between people from all the Globe that make everything else possible!!

But, ok...Google is here to make money, not just to make us have fun... So, we've thought of that too!! You and us , friendly Livelyzens, could work together in a way to make Lively rentable for You.. If you kindly go to http://groups.google.com/group/livelyzens?hl=en You will find some ideas how to make Lively worth to continue!! Such as, advertising in the rooms, when the room is loading or we could buy credits to get some special items... And so many others ideas...

Please Mr. Guymon, reconsider the idea of shutting down Lively, and take a look in this campaign of beautifull people, my friends all around the world!!! We are fighting for a World for Love, Friendship and Respect, the same feellings I send to you, writting this letter!!

Thank you for your time..

Sincerely
Cláudia

http://livelyzens.com

No comments: