Monday, December 1, 2008

To Mel Guymon by Khayla

Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 00:56:04 -0800 (PST)



To: Mr. Mel Guymon
Head of 3D operations
Google Inc.

Dear Mr. Mel Guymon,
I found lively by accident, but i signed up anyway to satisfy my curiosity. I have never experienced a 3D chat before so i wasn't really sure of what to expect. One good thing like about lively is creating rooms. My first room is very basic with just chairs and tables. I met my very first friend on my second day name Mikey. He taught me about Youtube and other cool gadgets I can use in the catalog. He showed me around and introduced me to some talented people, Beetle and Malon. Beetle taught me about photos and slide shows and Malon taught me how to be creative. Along the way, I met a cool and another talented person name Rana. He's like a big brother to me. He taught me tips and techniques on how to created anything and how to be unique in everything i do. These are people that inspired me to stay on lively. As my days turn in weeks, my circle of friends starts to grow. I met so many nice people from all over the world. This is one awesome thing about lively too...You get to meet people and starts a friendship regardless of their age, culture and gender. You see Mr. Guymon, Your creation here brought people from all over the world together. Lively is all about sharing ideas and helping each other as one big family. This is a growing community.
But I know a decision had been made and I just want to take this opportunity to say Thank you for letting me express myself thru my room creations. Thank you for all my friends on lively. Thank you for giving me joy in my life.
Sincerely Grateful,
Khayla0

No comments: