Monday, December 1, 2008

To Mel Guymon from Rose

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 16:36:22 -0800 (PST)

logo_icon
To
Mel Guymon
Head of 3D Operations
Google Inc.
Dear Mr. Guymon-
Many people have asked me just what Lively has meant to me and I have given it great thought. It has given me the opportunity to meet people from all over the world in a safe and fun environment. These people have given me insights into different ways and types of life that I would in no way have a chance to do in my own real life. Lively has limitless possibilities in regard to opening up a new frontier of communication and community. I have made lasting friendships with many of the people I have met and will miss our medium of getting together enormously. There may be other virtual worlds out there, but nothing can compare to Lively in it's character, make-up and heart. Because that is what is at the center of the workings of Lively - it's community and it's heart. Please reconsider your decision to cut the heart out of our community.

Rose

No comments: