Monday, December 1, 2008

To Mel Guymon from Jessikah

Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:43:16 -0800 (PST)



To:
Mr. Mel Guymon
Head of 3D Operations
Google Inc.

Hello my name is Jessikah Mercer and I will start by saying that I think it is obsurd that Google would choose to shut Lively down without even mentioning it to anyone until the last minute. I have seen all of us put so much time and work in our rooms and I just can't believe we are being told to take pictures.

We all come on everyday and are inspired to do creative things with our rooms. I have met so many wonderful people on here. A few of my fav. rooms were made by Jmichael, Kos, CS, Rossen, Imajika, Shane and Tanya, Thor, Blacksheep, Brittany, Luis, Sqeak, jeetix, Cristal, Merigoth, Nova, Kat,­­ Yole, Rose, DolphinMermaid, Beetle, Solum and these are not the only people trust me I could go on for hours. But these people here not in any order they all have left a spot in my mind and my heart with thier wonderful conversation and they are fantastic Artist's. They all are wonderful people and great to have finally met so many great people from all over the World. Now after we have finally found a great place to come and spend time together and time building our lovely rooms. Your asking us to take pictures of it and give our email addresses to keep in touch.

So we are all not asking we are all begging that you do not shut Lively down or make it an open source so that way we can go on. We have so many great minds involved here so it can definitly be done. I have seen so many great things and been to so many great places on here and I will be so torn to see that all thrown away because your project isn't doing how well you want it to be doing. It will only get better from here. Now that we all know there is a problem we are doing everything to get everyone we know signing up for Lively. If you also needed to make a subscription price whatever is nec. we will do because we love the people we have met and we need to be able to keep the art we have made. Thank you so much for your time! And please do take all that we are doing into consideration.

~Jessikah
http://www.livelyzens.com/
http://savinglivelyforthezens.ning.com/

No comments: