Monday, December 1, 2008

To Mel Guymon from Thor

Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 11:46:11 -0800 (PST)

logo_icon

To:
Mr. Mel Guymon
Head of 3D Operations
Google Inc.

Dear Mr. Guymon,

My name is Thor of Lively and I too must implore you to keep lively alive! I am 35 from Belgium and never would have imagined visiting any type of chat environment but lively got the best of my curiosity. would have never thought that id meet such wonderful people from all over the world nor build such strong friendships. I have a great interest an passion for electronic music and the creation of it.lively has giving me the opportunity to share that Passion with others not only that but have collaborating musically with other fellow livelyzens.I feel it is such a waste to let such an amazing product that brings intelligent and people from all over the world together.Lively has enriched my life tremendously and it would be a great loss to loose it.so please google keep lively and keep your motto not to be evil. KEEP LIVELY ALIVE! thank you,

Thor of lively

No comments: